Welcome to Chesham Folk Club
Every Monday at the White Hill Centre, Chesham
The club has been in existence since 1964 and in our current home since 1989. We seek to provide quality entertainment at a sensible price. Most months normally have a ‘Guest’ Night’ and / or a ‘Feature’ Night’ (giving opportunities for local or emerging artists). All other Mondays are ‘Singers Nights’ – but you do not need to perform – just come along and listen. The Club meets in a classic former school room on the first floor of the Centre. The room has superb acoustics, with no encroaching bar noise. Other features:
• Facility for payment by card or cash
• Disabled access via a platform lift.
• Well-stocked bar on the ground floor with real ale on tap
• Coffee also available
• Drinks may be brought up to the Club Room.
• Safe parking on site – see ‘About the Club’ for further details.
See our Facebook site for the current programme. Click here for details – there is no need to be a Facebook member to access the site.
See other sections of this website to learn more about the history and aims of our club.